Ok, this is a new year and I am determined to make the most of it. Expect a few posts over the next few days as I try my best to start all those goals I keep meaning to and never actually finish. Plus I do have some updates on my 101things and other projects that I would like to share.
So after a frankly miserable end to the last year. For those who don’t yet know I broke up with Skippy. This is not something I want to talk about on here but I thought you should know to keep things in context. I feel that this year will be better. I am going to set myself some goals and see how well I stick to them. i know I have failed slightly already by starting all of this on the 2nd and not the first but it’s a leap year this year so I get an extra day to make up for it.
As it currently stands my goals for 2012 are (and yes I know some of these are the same things I post every year)
- 100+ reading challenge – read 100 books in a year
- Project 52 – write at least one blog post a week
- Crack on with my 101 list
- Write some more London’s Dead posts
- Actually go out so I see people more than once or twice a year
- Have a crack at Le Professeur Gothique‘s BatFit 2012 challenge
- Actually complete an entire month on 750words.com
I think that is everything for now but I will update you on all of these soon so watch this space.