Heard about this from Glowstars, who did it last year, but this sounds like just my sort of challenge.
- The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join.
- Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Non-fiction; as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
- What doesn’t count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
- Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
- 1001 ridiculus ways to die
- New Moan – Stephordy Mayo
- The Accidental Vampire – Lyndsy Sands
- Miscreation – Stefan Jakubowski